Opel of Vektra
+ 1.1. Controls and control devices
- 2. Maintenance service
- 2.1. Weekly checks
2.1.2. Places of weekly checks
2.1.3. Check of level of engine oil
2.1.4. Level of a cooling liquid
2.1.5. Level of a brake liquid
2.1.6. Liquid level стеклоомывателя
2.1.7. Liquid level in system of a steering with the amplifier
2.1.8. Screen wiper brushes
2.1.9. The accumulator
+ 2.2. Maintenance service of petrol engines
+ 2.3. Maintenance service of diesel engines
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Heating, ventilation
+ 5. Fuel system
+ 6. Systems of start, ignition
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. Brake system
+ 9. A running gear
+ 10. A body
+ 11. An electric equipment
+ 12. The basic malfunctions
Periodically, about 1 time in three months check up degree заряженности the accumulator. If the car accumulator is discharged, to start the engine it is possible from the external accumulator:
– Connect one end of a red wire of the big section to the positive plug of the discharged accumulator;
– Connect other end of a red wire to the positive plug of the external accumulator;
– Connect one end of a black wire of the big section to the negative plug of the external accumulator;
– Connect other end of a black wire to the power unit or to an element of a body of the started car far away from the accumulator;
– Make sure that wires do not contact with the fan, приводными belts, or other rotating parts of the engine;
– Start the engine, using an external source (thus the car-source engine should idle).
After start of the engine of the car with the discharged accumulator to disconnect wires in return sequence.
| PERFORMANCE ORDER
||1. The accumulator is located on the left forward party of a motor compartment. For access to accumulator plugs remove a protective cover.
||2. Check up density of connection of clips of the accumulator () and integrity of isolation of wires ().
||3. If on accumulator plugs there is a corrosion in the form of a white friable touch, disconnect plugs from the accumulator and clear their small wire brush.
|| 4. Using a small wire brush, clear plugs on the wires connected to the accumulator.